Dr. John Fleming is a Board Certified Psychiatrist and a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association with over 39 years experience treating psychiatric illnesses.
- BA, cum laude, Yale, 1971
- MD, summa cum laude, University of Colorado School of Medicine, 1975
- Psychiatric Residency (Chief Resident), University of Colorado, 1975-1979
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION
- Medical License in Colorado since 1976
- Board Certified in Psychiatry since 1981
- Dr. Fleming has conducted psychopharmacology research for Wyeth and Pfizer
AWARDS AND HONORS
Distinguished Life Fellow, American Psychiatric Association, 2010
- America's Best Doctors, since 2005
- America's Top Psychiatrists, since 2006
- E.A. Steele Award, Inspirational Teaching and Supervision in Psychiatry, 1983
SPEAKERS PANELS AND CONSULTANT
- AstraZeneca, Lundbeck, Otsuka American, Pamlab, Pfizer, Takeda
Additional detailed information about Dr. Fleming and his practice is available at www.drfleming.info.
Discover if you’re a candidate!
Call 719-694-3387 or request a call back below.
By completing this form you are requesting a call back from Dr. Fleming's appointment setting team. Please do not send medical information via email. By submitting this email you will reach our HIPAA compliant appointment setting office. We will contact you within one business day to answer your questions or to schedule your first appointment with Dr. Fleming.